Do you need to change your Beneficiary?
We are here to help!
From time-to-time insureds may need to change their beneficiaries. Some of the most common reasons insureds change their beneficiary are:
- Marriage – The insured gets married and would like to add his/her spouse as a beneficiary.
- Birth of a Child – A new child or grandchild is born, and the insured would like to add him/her as a beneficiary.
- Adoption of a Child – A new child is adopted, and the insured would like to add him/her as a beneficiary.
- Divorce – The insured gets a divorce and would like to remove or change his beneficiary.
- Death of a Beneficiary – Although unfortunate sometimes a beneficiary dies before the insured in which case the insured would designate a new beneficiary.